International Centre for Studies in Education and Training (ICSET)
The International Centre for Studies in Education and Training (ICSET) aims to provide a context and opportunities for staff and students at the Institute of Education to engage with constructive sharing, networking and capacity building amongst the international community of educationalists.
The Centre offers the following:
1. Support and encouragement to students and staff at the institute to participate in international exchanges and collaborative activities.
2. A 'welcome' base for international visitors and international students.
A forum for home postgraduate students to develop their interest, knowledge, skills and awareness of international education agendas in a supportive environment
3. A base for visiting research fellows from different countries who could contribute to the further developing of the centre
4. An expert intellectual base for knowledge sharing and transfer through targeted national and international consultancies
5. A 'conversation space' where people come together across disciplinary and organizational boundaries to discuss issues arising from new international policy initiatives, research, and development projects related to education, with the aim of identifying common research interests leading to joint multi-disciplinary research and development funding and/or opportunities for joint PhD supervision.
Please view our Current Projects page
Other information - please follow these links: