Staff Profile:Dr Zahra Siddique
- Dr Zahra Siddique
- Job Title:
- Areas of Interest:
Microeconometrics; labor economics; development economics.
I am interested in supervising research related to the topics of inequality and discrimination, intra-household bargaining/violence and conflict.
- Research groups / Centres:
- Ways of War Centre
YNumber of items: 6.
- Biavaschi, C., Giulietti, C. and Siddique, Z. (2016) The economic payoff of name Americanization. Journal of Labor Economics. ISSN 1537-5307 (In Press)
- Siddique, Z. (2014) Randomized control trials in an imperfect world. IZA World of Labor, 2014. 110. ISSN 2054-9571 doi: 10.15185/izawol.110
- Siddique, Z. (2013) Partially identified treatment effects under imperfect compliance: the case of domestic violence. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 108 (502). pp. 504-513. ISSN 1537-274X doi: 10.1080/01621459.2013.779836
- Khamis, M., Prakash, N. and Siddique, Z. (2012) Consumption and social identity: evidence from India. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 83 (3). pp. 353-371. ISSN 0167-2681 doi: 10.1016/j.jebo.2012.07.002
- Basu, A. K., Chau, N. H. and Siddique, Z. (2012) Tax evasion, minimum wage noncompliance, and informality. Research in Labor Economics, 34. pp. 1-53. ISSN 0147-9121 doi: 10.1108/S0147-9121(2012)0000034004 (special issue 'Informal employment in emerging and transition economies')
MA, PhD Northwestern University