- Dr Alexander Mihailov
- Job Title:
- Associate Professor
- Current teaching: Advanced Macroeconomics (UG 3rd year); Macroeconomics III (PG); International Money and Finance (PG)
- Current administrative roles: Director of the Economic Analysis Research Group (EARG); Director of the MSc programme in Economics
- Areas of Interest:
- international macroeconomics and finance
- monetary theory and policy
- political macroeconomics and socioeconomic dynamics
- information and learning
- Research groups / Centres:
Welcome to CentAUR - CentAUR
CentAUR: Central Archive at the University of Reading
Welcome to CentAUR
- Due to scheduled maintenance, CentAUR will be unavailable from 17:00 Thursday 19th January - 13:00 Friday 20th January.
- We apologise for disruption to the service.
- Our institutional repository, CentAUR, is a searchable electronic archive showcasing our recent research publications and outputs. Members of the public can access bibliographic details and many refereed full text versions free of charge, for personal research or study, in accordance with our End User Agreement.
CentAUR supports OAI 2.0 with a base URL of http://centaur.reading.ac.uk/cgi/oai2
- PhD in Economics (2004) and MSc in Economics (1998), University of Lausanne
Diploma/MSc in International Economics (1991), University of National and World Economy, Sofia
- Member: American Economic Association; Bulgarian Macroeconomics Association; Econometric Society; European Economic Association; Royal Economic Society
- Fellow: Euro Area Business Cycle Network; Higher Education Academy (UK)
- Affiliate: Centre for International Macroeconomic Studies (University of Surrey)