The University publishes equality and diversity data annually to assess the progress made and challenges faced in achieving our equality and diversity objectives.
The report also sets out the equality-related data that has been gathered during the year and makes recommendations for future action.
Please contact the Diversity and Inclusion Advisor Yasmin Ahmed for more information or to provide any comment.
- Submission of Athena Swan Institutional Bronze application
- Three successful school Athena Swan awards: Silver for School of Archaeology, Geography and Environmental Sciences, Bronze for School of Chemistry, Food and Pharmacy and Bronze for School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences
- Submission to the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index
- First Stonewall allies training programme delivered
- Launch of D&I strategy and targets
- Overhaul of D&I committee structures
- Push on encouraging staff to complete their personal data resulting in an increase in disclosure across all areas
- Presentation on D&I strategy to UEB, Leadership Group, Council and open sessions for staff
- Launch of termly series of Diversity and Inclusion lectures, beginning with Professor Dame Athene Donald FRS in May 2015.
- 2015 - 2016 Annual Diversity and Inclusion Report - Staff
- 2015 - 2016 Annual Diversity and Inclusion Report - Students
- 2015 - 2016 Student Report Annexes
- 2014-2015 Annual Diversity & Inclusion Report - Staff
- 2014-2015 Annual Diversity & Inclusion Report - Students
- 2014-2015 Student Report Annexes
- Equality Report 2013 - 2014
- Equality Report 2013 - 2014 Annexes