- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor Mark Searcey “Adventures in Medicinal Chemistry”
- Fume Cupboard Efficiency Upgrades
- Department Hosts European Union COST workshop on surface structure determination by low energy electron diffraction (LEED)
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor Mike Towrie, STFC Rutherford Appleton Lab
- Chemistry Department Research Collouquium – Dr Valeska Ting, University of Bath
- Chemistry Department Research Colloquium – Dr Michael P. Shaver, University of Edinburgh
- Chemistry Department Research Colloquium – Dr Susan Quinn, University College Dublin “Ultrafast Vibrational Spectroscopy of DNA Excited States: Understanding of the role of sequence and structure”
- Chemistry Department Research Colloquium – Dr Jim A. Thomas, University of Sheffield
- Chemistry Department Research Colloquium – Dr Oscar Ces, Imperial College London “Novel Tools and Technologies for Single Cell Analysis and Artificial Cell Construction”
- Chemistry Department Research Colloqium – Professor Giuseppe Battaglia, UCL
Read about our staff and their areas of expertise, our research, teaching and enterprise activities.
Read about our cutting edge research.