- Professor Matthew Almond made Senior Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Department of Chemistry and Royal Berkshire Hospital Joining forces to develop prostate cancer test
- One day HEA sponsored workshop – “Students as Partners – Engaging Students and Developing Skills” 30th May
- Chemistry Department Research Seminar by Professor Harry Anderson, Oxford University “Synthesis of Molecular Wires for Nanotechnology & Neuroscience”
- Chemistry Department Research Seminar by Professor Ijeoma F. Uchegbu, UCL School of Pharmacy “Self Assembling Polymers and Peptides for Drug Delivery”
- Goldstar Award for Professor Matthew Almond – best lecturer in Faculty of Life Sciences
- Chemistry Department Research Seminar by Professor Paul Raithby, University of Bath “Non-ambient Crystallography – a Tool for Materials Chemistry Design” 9th May
- Prof. Ian Mills is giving a lecture to the Friends of the University on 17th April at 5.30 pm in the Nike Lecture Theatre
- Chemistry Department Research Seminar by Dr Fiona Dickinson, University of Reading “A two step mechanism for concerted double strand cleavage of DNA”
- Miracle Ingredient in Wrinkle Cream revealed by Professor Ian Hamley
Read about our staff and their areas of expertise, our research, teaching and enterprise activities.
Read about our cutting edge research.