- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor James Tucker, “University of Birmingham Functional derivatives and analogues of nucleic acids”
- Guggenheim Memorial Lecture 2015 – Professor Harry Anderson, Oxford University “Light Harvesting Nanorings”
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Dr Lorna Dougan “Pulling proteins: using single molecule force spectroscopy to probe mechanical stability in a range of biological systems”
- BBC South’s “Inside Out” investigative programme features Chemistry and CAF on Monday 2nd November.
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor Andrew Goodwin, Oxford University “Strongly correlated disorder”
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Prof. Jochen Blumberger, University College London
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor Polly Arnold, University of Edinburgh “Controlling Small Molecule Activation with f-block Pacman Complexes”
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor Ali Tavassoli, University of Southampton – Monday 5th October
- Undergraduate Year in Industry placement leads to publication
- Self-healing materials a great success at Royal Society science exhibition
Read about our staff and their areas of expertise, our research, teaching and enterprise activities.
Read about our cutting edge research.