- Undergraduate Year in Industry placement leads to publication
- Self-healing materials a great success at Royal Society science exhibition
- Department of Chemistry Postgraduate Research Day 2015
- Professor Elizabeth Page awarded National Teaching Fellowship
- Chemistry PhD Student Ashfaq Afsar wins prize at the 26th SCI Postgraduate Symposium on Novel Organic Chemistry – South Meeting
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Dr Alvaro Mata, Queen Mary University of London
- Schoolchildren fired up by chemistry at the University of Reading
- Chemistry Research Colloquium- Dr Emma McCabe, University of Kent “Changing structures: insights into functional materials from variable temperature studies”
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor Andrew Harrison, Diamond Light Source Ltd
- Chemistry Research Colloquium – Professor Veronique Gouverneur, Oxford University “Fluorine Chemistry: from Basic to Clinic”
Read about our staff and their areas of expertise, our research, teaching and enterprise activities.
Read about our cutting edge research.