- We are keen to develop joint research projects with researchers in other universities and project partners in other institutions. Contact Us to discuss your interests
- We organise conferences and workshops throughout the year. Visit our news and events section for further information
- We will hold training events for PhD students, for example through the South East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre, which involves the universities of Kent, Surrey, Royal Holloway and Reading, but also via stand-alone summer schools
- Host a research seminar series with invited speakers from the UK and other countries
- We will hold public engagement events, such as information sessions for bilingual families in local schools, under the umbrella of Bilingualism Matters, which provides a platform for outreach and public engagement activities.