Master of Architecture Scholarship 2020
To be eligible for the scheme applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An academic achievement of a UK first-class (or overseas equivalent) Part 1 ARB/RIBA validated award;
- Accept an offer on the Master of Architecture at the University of Reading by 1 April 2020.
Applicants must also satisfy all of their conditions of entry to postgraduate study at the University of Reading.
The scholarships are available to applicants from any country and apply only to those who enrol directly onto Year 1 of the Master of Architecture course in 2020.
It should be noted that:
- Payments will be made at the start of each academic year, after enrolment, subject to provision of relevant bank details by the offer holder.
- Payments will be made for a maximum of two years.
- Payment for Year 2 is subject to satisfactory progression within the programme in Year 1.
- The scholarship will not apply to those who defer entry on to the programme.