- BSc Architecture course's RIBA Validated Status is confirmed until June 2024 by the RIBA Education Committee
- 91% of Architecture students say they are satisfied with the learning community on their course according to National Student Survey
- 85% express overall satisfaction in Architecture according to National Student Survey
- BSc Architecture course achieves RIBA Validated Status (subject to confirmation by RIBA Education Committee)
- End of Year Show 2019
- Professor Flora Samuel runs research symposium 'The Missing Map: Mapping Social Impacts'
- Structure Build 2019
- University of Reading hosts a SCHOSA (Standing Conference of Heads of Schools of Architecture) workshop for 'Preparing for REF 2021'
- Dr Penelope Plaza Azuaje publishes new book 'Culture as Renewable Oil: How Territory, Bureaucratic Power and Culture Coalesce in the Venezuelan Petrostate'
- Professor Lorraine Farrelly speaks at the European Parliament at the Panel for the Future of Science and Technology (STOA) on 'Reconversion of Industrial Areas in the Framework of Regional Policy'
- DEGW Lecture 2018: hosted by Gillian Horn and Andrew Laing
- Piers Taylor features in Architectural Review
- Professor Flora Samuel publishes new book
- International Women's Day: Dr Hiral Patel
- Professor Flora Samuel Elected RIBA Vice President for Research
- 2nd Year Student Exhibition
- UROP Project: Quantifying Reading's Urban Metabolism
- From Venezuela to Reading: Inspirational Academics
- Stephen Greenberg's Architectural Practice, Metaphor, Wins Award
- School of Architecture Collaborators Win Awards
- Professional Practices in the Built Environment Conference
- Building Knowledge Report (PDF - 4.22 MB)
- +44 (0) 118 378 2777