Scholarships and funding
Fees and Funding
Thinking about doing a Masters - The Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) now has £52,900 worth of Scholarship funding available for 2017-18 academic year.
We collaborate on a variety of scholarship programmes to help support students wishing to pursue their postgraduate studies with us. Our Scholarships are competitive programmes, and focus on different subjects among those on offer in the Graduate Institute. Please note that separate eligibility criteria, deadlines for application, and application processes do apply for each scholarship.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship
- Marshal Papworth Scholarships Programme
- Edith Margaret Elderfield Trust
- The GIIDAE Scholarship
Scholarships administered by the University of Reading
- International Masters Bursaries
- Postgraduate Taught Country Scholarships
- Alumni Discount
- Alumni Scholarship
- Felix Scholarships 2017
- Santander Academic Achievement Scholarship
Please contact the Student Financial Support Office if you have any other queries by telephone +44 (0) 118 378 7430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- NFU Mutual Charitable Trust - Centenary Award
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Joint Japanese-World Bank Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- British Council Scholarships Listing
Agriculture, Policy and Development Travel Awards
These provide part-funding for students to undertake extra-curricular study travel, in the UK or overseas, which will advance their education generally. Further information about the award and application process are available to download at Travel Award Guidance Notes and Travel Award Application Form.