Statistical Services Centre - Short Courses and Continuing Professional Development
The Statistical Services Centre (SSC) runs a range of professional development short courses for statistical practitioners. The aim is to provide practical experience with the emphasis placed firmly on understanding and interpretation. Such courses have been run successfully for many years and are revised regularly to take account of recent advances in Applied Statistics.
List of Short Courses
- Introduction to Survival Analysis
- Advanced Topics in Survival Analysis
- Multilevel Modelling
- General Linear Models
- Analysis of Mixed Models
- Analysis of Generalised Linear Mixed Models
- Practical Bayesian Data Analysis
- Statistical Modelling and Graphics using R
- Repeated Measurement Analysis
- Modelling Binary and Categorical Repeated Measurement Data
- Introduction to Capture-Recapture Techniques
This varies from course to course but generally involves review material, recent advances and practical work. Please contact us for full details of any of the courses.