Skip to main content

Country specific information – University of Reading

Show access keys

Country specific information

Foundation and access courses

If you are an international student looking to undertake one of our degree programmes, you may need to take a foundation course or access course if you do not have qualifications that are equivalent to British A levels, or if you need to improve your English language level. If you are not sure about which level you should start at, you should view the specific information for your country/region using the list below.

Information for students from your country/region

We accept applications from countries other than those listed above. If you have questions about your qualifications or when we are next visiting your region, please contact the International Office.

We use Javascript to improve your experience on, but it looks like yours is turned off. Everything will still work, but it is even more beautiful with Javascript in action. Find out more about why and how to turn it back on here.
We also use cookies to improve your time on the site, for more information please see our cookie policy.

Back to top