The school has a number of state-of-the-art facilities on site, to assist with learning and research development.
- Modern teaching facilities, including a student computer room with specialist software.
- State-of-the-art testing cubicles and equipment for student projects.
- Access to brain imaging systems (3T Siemens Trio research, dedicated MRI scanner and infant & adult EEG laboratories)
- Four in-house clinics - treating anxiety & depression, language disorders, dementia and autism.
- Social observation rooms and testing suites for infants, children and adults.
- Eye-tracking, psychophysiology, nutritional testing, VR and haptic laboratories
- Speech research laboratory with sound recording room.
- Dedicated student resources room with in-built library.
- Access to bookable clinical assessment library
- +44 (0)118 378 8523