MSc Scholarship in Construction Management and Engineering
The University of Reading is offering scholarships of £5000 for our MSc programmes in Construction Management and Engineering.
The scheme is open to UK/EU and international students who have applied for a place on an MSc course within the School of Construction Management and Engineering. The scholarship is a fantastic opportunity designed to recognise academic excellence and to help you with the cost of your studies.
The scholarship, in the form of a fee waiver, is applicable to any of our MSc programmes:
- MSc Construction Cost Management
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments
- MSc Construction in Emerging Economies
- MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability
The scholarship is available to:
- international and UK/EU students
- full-time and part-time modular students.
To be eligible you must already have applied for a place on one of the MSc courses within the School of Construction Management and Engineering.
How to apply
To apply, please email email@example.com with an explanation of why you should be awarded the scholarship. Only candidates who have already applied for a place on an MSc course can be considered, as we will be taking application data into account in our decision. Please include your eight-digit applicant number from the admissions system in your email.
31 July 2018 (10:00am UK time)