MSc Scholarship in Construction Management and Engineering
The University of Reading is offering the opportunity to apply for a scholarship of £5000 for our MSc programmes in Construction Management and Engineering.
The scholarship - awarded on a competitive basis - is designed to recognise academic excellence and to help you with the cost of your studies. The scheme is open to UK/EU and international students who have applied for a place on an MSc course within the School of Construction Management and Engineering and who have received an offer of a place to study from the University.
To be eligible you must already have applied, and hold an offer, for a place on one of the MSc courses within the School of Construction Management and Engineering:
- MSc Construction Cost Management
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments
- MSc Construction in Emerging Economies
- MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability
The opportunity is available to:
- international and UK/EU students
- full-time and part-time modular students.
How to apply
Only candidates who have already applied, and hold an offer, for a place on an MSc course can be considered as we will be taking application data into account in our decision.
Applicants who receive an offer will be contacted and invited to apply separately for the scholarship.
31 July 2018 (10:00am UK time)