MSc Scholarship in Construction Management and Engineering
The University of Reading is offering the opportunity to apply for a scholarship of £5000 for our MSc programmes in Construction Management and Engineering.
The scholarship - awarded on a competitive basis - is designed to recognise academic excellence and to help you with the cost of your studies. The scheme is open to UK/EU and international students who have applied for a place on an MSc course within the School of Construction Management and Engineering and who have received an offer of a place to study from the University.
To be eligible you must already have applied, and hold an offer, for a place on one of the MSc courses within the School of Construction Management and Engineering:
- MSc Construction Cost Management
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments
- MSc Construction in Emerging Economies
- MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability
The opportunity is available to:
- international and UK/EU students
- full-time and part-time modular students.
How to apply
Only candidates who have already applied, and been sent an offer, for a place on an MSc course can be considered as we will be taking application data into account in our decision.
Applicants who receive an offer will be automatically contacted at a later date and invited to apply separately for the scholarship. Please note that we are not in a position to respond to individual enquiries about the scholarship.
31 July 2018 (10:00am UK time)