Pre-sessional English language courses

If you need to increase your English language level to meet the entry requirements for your course, you can take a Pre-sessional English Language course.

Apply for a Pre-sessional course>>>

International Foundation Programme

If your qualifications are not equivalent to British A levels, you can take an access course to meet the academic requirements of your course. The International Foundation Programme is a widely recognised access course with a pass rate of over 90%.

Apply for the International Foundation Programme>>>

Undergraduate degree courses

Applications for undergraduate or bachelors degrees are managed in the UK by the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). To apply to a course at Reading, you must complete the UCAS application form.

Apply for our undegraduate degrees via UCAS>>>

Postgraduate taught courses

You can apply directly to the University for our masters, PGCert and PGDip courses. You can apply online, or request a paper application form.

Apply for our postgraduate taught courses>>>

PGCE applications

Applications for postgraduate teacher training courses can be made via the Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR) website>>>

Postgraduate research programmes

Applications for research programmes resulting in an MPhil (Master of Philosophy) PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) or Professional Doctorate qualification can be made via the University of Reading .

Find out how to apply for postgraduate research positions at the Graduate School application page>>>


Page navigation


Search Form

A-Z lists

Main navigation